According to Dictionary.com, Creativity is described as, “
While we are all creatures of habit, it’s only natural that doing the same things over and over will leave you feeling uncreative and stifled. If you find yourself stuck in this sort of blah routine, you may feel completely drained of all imaginative thoughts. However, it’s important to remember that creativity doesn’t just materialize out of thin air. There are a number of things you can do that can inspire you to kickstart your creativity and stimulate outside-the-box ideas in no time. Sometimes all it takes is getting a breath of fresh air and a bit of devotion to your efforts.
Here are a list of ideas that can help your mind thrive with originality:
25 Ways To Inspire Creativity
- Write Freely
- Make To-Do Lists
- Unplug & Step Away From Technology
- Take 15 Minute Breaks Several Times A Day
- Listen To New Music
- Surround Yourself With Other Creative Individuals
- Go On a Short Trip Away
- Make Risky Moves (Put Yourself Out There)
- Read A Chapter Of a Book On Any Genre
- Write Every Idea Down
- Create A Vision Board
- Write Down Your Dreams
- Go For A Walk
- Start A New Hobby
- Embrace Your Uniqueness
- Volunteer for an Event or Organization
- Look at Things From Every Perspective
- Observe Other People and Practice Empathy
- Immerse Yourself in the Arts – Play with Paints, Photography, Drawing, Designing, Dancing, Singing, Gardening, etc.
- Invite Laughter into Your Life
- Drown Out the Noise and Spend Time Alone
- Lose Yourself in Nature – Take a Stroll through a Park, Go on a Hike, Spend Time Outside
- Visit a Museum
- Take a Class or Attend a Conference
JOIN THE VIP LIST!
Gain access to the library of free resources to grow your blog & business!